Posted By ML Admin, January 19, 2011 at 11:58 AM, in Category: Press Room
Manufacturing Enterprise Communications announces the appointment of two additional Manufacturing Leadership Board members to the Manufacturing Leadership Council
NEW YORK, January 19 -- Manufacturing Enterprise Communications, the leading information resource for manufacturing executives, announces the appointment of two additional Manufacturing Leadership Board members to the Manufacturing Leadership Council.
“We are delighted to welcome Vikram Sinha, Vice President, Head of Manufacturing Operations, Passenger Car Business Unit, Tata Motors, India, and to leverage the expertise and enthusiasm of Angel L. Mendez, Senior Vice President, Customer Value Chain Management, Cisco, USA, to the Manufacturing Leadership Board,” says Manufacturing Enterprise Communications President Heather Holst-Knudsen.
The Manufacturing Leadership Council is an invitation-only membership organization engaged in peer-to-peer knowledge sharing, with a focus on creating a better future for manufacturing.
The Council is driven by a distinguished board of manufacturing executives, academics, researchers and analysts. Members of the Manufacturing Leadership Board already include:
- Andy Chatha, ARC Advisory Group, President and Founder
- Paul Christodoulou, University of Cambridge, Institute for Manufacturing, Senior Industrial Fellow
- Adriana Karaboutis, Dell, Vice President, Information Technology
- Larry Lapide, MIT, Research Affiliate—Center for Transportation & Logistics (CTL)
- Jay Lee, University of Cincinnati, Professor of Advanced Manufacturing, Ohio Eminent Scholar & L.W. Scott Alter Chair Professor
- Pierfrancesco Manenti, IDC Manufacturing Insights, EMEA Research Director
- George Nickel, Johnson & Johnson, Director, Global Process Architecture
- Kevin O'Marah, AMR Research/Gartner, Group Vice President, Supply Chain Research
- Michael Packer, Lockheed Martin Aeronautics, Vice President, Manufacturing Strategy and Processes
- Scott Park, Volvo Construction Equipment, Global CIO, VP Processes & Systems
- Vince Serpico, L'Oréal, Senior Vice President, Corporate Operations North America
- Mark Wilson, GlaxoSmithKline, Director of Collaboration Management
“To date, members of the Manufacturing Leadership Council include global leaders in manufacturing, with companies such as Nestlé, Ferrari, General Motors, GlaxoSmithKline, Dow Chemicals, Roche, Colgate-Palmolive, and Raytheon being represented by their senior executives. We are very proud to have such names be part of the Manufacturing Leadership Council, our global initiative whose purpose is to create a better future for manufacturing,” comments David Brousell, Editor-in-Chief, Manufacturing Enterprise Communications.
“Manufacturing Enterprise Communications is dedicated to the idea that manufacturing will have a better future through discussion, debate, and content that is generated by the community, moderated by editors, and enabled by social media,” concludes President Heather Holst-Knudsen.
There are several benefits associated with membership to the Manufacturing Leadership Council, including:
1. Invitations to bi-monthly teleconference calls to cover topics such as Global Manufacturing & Supply Networks, Sustainability, Factories of the Future, and much more.
2. Invitations to Manufacturing Leadership Council Events, including a complimentary pass to the 2011 Manufacturing Leadership Summit, with Golf Tournament and Annual Spring Manufacturing Leadership Council Meeting, held in Palm Beach, FL, May 9-11.
3. Private access to the Manufacturing Leadership Council Website Portal to communicate with other Council members in a private online group.
4. Membership in the Manufacturing Executive online community where members can discuss topics, solve problems, and collaborate to innovate.
5. Subscription to Manufacturing Executive Leadership Journal, a 6X per year publication written by the leaders of the community, for the community.
6. Two annual benchmarking studies conducted in collaboration with lead research firms.
7. Access to online executive education programs on topics such as Collaborative Innovation, hosted in collaboration with leading universities such as Cambridge University’s Institute for Manufacturing.
To learn more about the Manufacturing Leadership Council, please visit Manufacturing-Executive.com/council.
For media inquiries or more information on how to become a member of the Manufacturing Leadership Council, please contact: Cinzia Rinelli, Director, Business Development/Community, at 1 212 290 7266 or email@example.com.
About Manufacturing Enterprise Communication
Manufacturing Enterprise Communications produces industry-specific information for global manufacturing markets, providing critical content to innovative and forward-thinking manufacturers – companies that use enterprise systems and information and automation technologies to transform their businesses and create a sustainable competitive advantage. Manufacturing Enterprise Communications powers the Managing Automation magazine and Website, Manufacturing-Executive.com, the Manufacturing Executive Leadership Journal, the Manufacturing Leadership Council, the Manufacturing Leadership Summit, and the PM100 Awards program.
Written by ML Admin
I'm ML Admin