Posted By ML Admin, March 10, 2011 at 8:10 AM, in Category: Press Room
MPE Machine Tool Inc., MiaSolé, and CPI Aero Join the Manufacturing Leadership Council
Manufacturing Enterprise Communications announces three additional Manufacturing Leadership Council members
NEW YORK, March 10, 2011-- Manufacturing Enterprise Communications, the leading information resource for manufacturing executives, announces the appointment of three additional Manufacturing Leadership Council members on Gilcommunity.com.
“We are delighted to welcome Thomas Fontecchio, President, MPE Machine Tool Inc.; Amiya Ranjan, VP, Director of Information Technology, MiaSolé; and Edward Fred http, CEO and President, CPI Aero, to the Manufacturing Leadership Council,” said Heather Holst-Knudsen, President of Manufacturing Enterprise Communications.
The Manufacturing Leadership Council is an invitation-only membership organization engaged in peer-to-peer knowledgesharing, with a focus on creating a better future for manufacturing.
The Manufacturing Leadership Council includes representatives from the world’s most influential companies. Manufacturing Leadership Council members from these organizations include executive management from corporate, finance, production, and technology divisions. These leaders encompass a broad range of manufacturing sectors, including:
- Consumer Packaged Goods
- High Tech
- Semiconductor/ Electronics
- Aerospace & Defense
- Pulp & Paper
- Industrial / Heavy Equipment
- Oil & Gas
- Metals, Fabrication and Assembly
“To date, members ofthe Manufacturing Leadership Council include global leaders in manufacturing,with companies such as Nestlé, Ferrari, General Motors, GlaxoSmithKline, Dow Chemicals, Roche, Colgate-Palmolive, L’Oréal, and Johnson & Johnson being represented by their senior executives,” said David R. Brousell Editor-in-Chief, Manufacturing Enterprise Communications. “Every week, we have new big names becoming part of the Manufacturing Leadership Council, and every week we make a progress toward what the goal of this initiative is: create a better future for manufacturing.”
Manufacturing Leadership Council members will meet at the 2011 Manufacturing Leadership Summit on May 9 in Palm Beach, FL.
“Manufacturing Enterprise Communications is dedicated to the idea that manufacturing will have a better future through discussion, debate, and content that is generated by the community, moderated by editors, and enabled by social media,” Holst-Knudsen concluded.
There are several benefits associated with membership in the Manufacturing Leadership Council, including:
1. Invitations to bi-monthly teleconference calls to cover topics such as Global Manufacturing & Supply Networks, Sustainability, and Factories of the Future.
2. Invitations to Manufacturing Leadership Council events, including a complimentary pass to the 2011 Manufacturing Leadership Summit with Golf Tournament and Annual Spring Manufacturing Leadership Council Meeting, hosted in Palm Beach, FL, May 9-11.
3. Private access to the Manufacturing Leadership Council Website Portal to communicate with other Council members in a private online group.
4. Membership in the Manufacturing Executive online community, where members can discuss topics, solve problems, and collaborate to innovate.
5. Subscription to The specified space was not found., a 6X-per-year publication written by the leaders of the community for the community.
6. Two annual benchmarking studies conducted in collaboration with leading research firms.
7. Access to online executive education programs on topics such as Collaborative Innovation, hosted in conjunction with leading universities including Cambridge University (Institute for Manufacturing).
To learn more about the Manufacturing Leadership Council, please visit Manufacturing-Executive.com/council
For more information on how to become a member of the Manufacturing Leadership Council, please contact Rana Simunovich, Community Liaison and Coordinator, at 1 212-613-3419 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media inquiries, please contact Cinzia Rinelli, Director, Business Development/ Community, Phone 1 212 290 7266 e-mail email@example.com
About Manufacturing Enterprise Communications
Manufacturing Enterprise Communications produces industry-specific information for global manufacturing markets, providing critical content to innovative and forward-thinking manufacturers – companies that use enterprise systems, information, and automation technologies to transform their businesses and create a sustainable competitive advantage. Manufacturing EnterpriseCommunications powers the Managing Automation Magazine and Website, Manufacturing-Executive.com, Manufacturing Executive Leadership Journal, the Manufacturing Leadership Council, the Manufacturing Leadership Summit, and the PM100 Awards program.
Written by ML Admin
I'm ML Admin